Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yay I'm done packing and I'm ready for my trip to Spain

Hey All,
So you may think that I'm still up because my excitement for Spain is keeping me awake, however, although I can't wait to begin my semester abroad and meet my host family, my procrastination left me last minute packing (which I guess in my case is kind of good because it didn't give me the time to pack my whole closet haha)! All I have to do now is endure the flight to Atlanta that will take me to Madrid and finally a bus ride from there will take me to Toledo where I get to meet my host family. Since I'm still up I guess I can start adjusting to the 7 hour time difference now (THE MISSION: find something interesting enough that will keep my eyelids from closing shut...hmmm....what to do what to do?).

No comments:

Post a Comment